This small and compact Alpine 500 basin and floorstanding white vanity unit is the perfect size for any British bathroom. Its uncomplicated contemporary design helps to coordinate the modern bathroom look whilst providing the necessary storage space.
Features and benefits
• High gloss polymarble basin exudes quality
• Cabinet is moisture resistant to prevent mould
• Soft close hinges
• Wood comes from sustainable forests
Want to know more?
This vanity cabinet is made from moisture resistant wood and incorporates one shelf. It has a foil wrapped gloss white finish, with a grey interior that’s great at hiding any marks. The vanity unit doors have soft close hinges. The basin is created from polymarble, commonly used in continental Europe and North America, to provide sleek and defined edges.
Although the 500mm basin is relatively small, its thin outer edges are designed to maximise the internal sink space. Alongside this, the basin is 450mm deep, providing ample hand washing space.
This Alpine basin comes with one tap hole pre-drilled and incorporates an overflow, therefore a slotted basin waste is required.
1 x Vanity unit
2 x Soft close doors
1 x Polymarble basin
1 x Instruction booklet
Slotted basin waste
02 May 2014
Follow-up after 1 months : All good except for
1. the disappointing structure of the vanity unit, which has made it possible for it to be fitted, while I was not around to check, with a sizeable gap at the base on the left, between the left 'wall' of the cupboard part and its base.
2. The right hand cupboard door was slightly out of shape on unpacking it - a little 'bend' about a thumb-width at the top, round the side by the hinge. Rather poor workmanship/checking at the factory stage? But too small to worry about, in the timescale.
13 February 2013
Some cosmetic damage
We never want to keep you waiting. That's why we hold most of our stock in the UK so we can deliver on a day and at a time that suits you, for free.
Choose the delivery date to suit you
Choose your preferred delivery date up to 21 days in advance
NEXT day delivery from only £5*
Next day delivery available on small items if order placed before 2pm**
FREE delivery on orders over £250*
No matter how many items you've ordered, if you spend over £250, we will deliver it absolutely free of charge
**If you order online on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday before 2pm, we deliver to you the following Monday
Returns policy for non-faulty products
Where product(s) have not been installed and you are unhappy with the product(s), for whatever reason, you should contact our Customer Services team on 08000 2323 23 within 8 days from the date on which the product(s) were received.
If there's a fault with the product
In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem with a bathstore product, you should contact our Customer Services team on 08000 2323 23.