NEWTON FREESTANDING BATH AND TAPS COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is being run by Homebase Rooms Limited trading as Bathstore of Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK9 1BA with company registration number 12095209 (the "Promoter").
2. By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The prize is a Newton Freestanding Bath(“the Prize”) and there is one Prize available to be won.
a. There will be one winner across Facebook and Instagram who will receive a Newton Freestanding Bath, whose product page can be found here.
b. The Prize also includes all relevant tap and waste fittings to enable complete installation. The winner will have a choice of freestanding taps or wall mounted taps from the Bathstore range, which are appropriate to suit the Newton Freestanding Bath, to the maximum value of £600. The Bathstore freestanding tap range can be viewed here. The Bathstore wall mounted tap ranges can be viewed here. The prize does not include installation of the Newton Freestanding Bath or taps.
c. There is no cash alternative to the Prize
4. The Promotion is open to residents over 18 years old of England, Scotland and Wales, except:
a. employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter's agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; and
b. any member of the immediate family or household of any person referred to in clause 3(a).
5. The prize draw is open from 10.00am on Tuesday 4th February 2020 – until 23:59pm on Friday 21st February 2020.
a. The winner will be selected at random.
b. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
6. To enter, entrants must either:
a. Post a comment on either the Newton Freestanding Bath post on the Bathstore_UK Facebook page or post a comment on the Newton Freestanding Bath post on the Bathstore_UK Instagram page, detailing what a brilliant bath time means to them in 500 characters or less
b. Comments must remain on the post for one week after the closing date.
7. There is a maximum of one entry per individual per channel. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
a. Entries made on behalf of another person will be disqualified. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
8. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 26th February 2020 via a comment on the post on Facebook and Instagram.
a. Once the winner has been announced, the winner will then have 72 hours to respond to Bathstore via direct message to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner, picked at random.
b. Once contact has been made, the winner must then provide their UK postal address to Bathstore, via a private message, in order for them to receive the Prize as stated in clause 3 via post.
9. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes in the unlikely event that any of the original prizes are unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part
10. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree for their name and location in the format ‘first name, surname initial, location’ i.e ‘Susan W, Oxford’ to be used by Bathstore in social media communications (Facebook and Instagram) or marketing material referencing the prize draw.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of entrants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be processed by the Promoter:
a. for the purpose of administering this promotion;
b. for the purpose of announcing the winner on our platform(s);
13. The winner’s details can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bathstore Newton Freestanding Bath Competition, c/o Homebase Rooms Limited trading as Bathstore, Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1GB within 6 months of the closing date.
e. Entrants may object to the disclosure of this information by sending a direct message to the Promoter by 26 February 2020. The information shall nevertheless be made available to the Advertising Standards Authority upon request.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
a. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct and will delete any inappropriate entries at its sole discretion.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter from any claims.
17. This promotion is subject to Facebook terms and conditions > https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
18. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that certain elements of the prize are outside of Homebase’s control. Homebase will not be liable for any such instances.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
21. Subject to clause 19, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion.
Last modified: 03/02/2020