from 20 reviews stars
The white glass fronted Mira Alero electric shower is simply stunning – a perfect statement in a modern bathroom. It is also exclusive to bathstore.
With pure, minimal looks, gorgeously tactile features, Alero's gloss glass fascia creates the look and feel of a designer bathroom. While thermostatic technology ensures performance and user safety. The gloss white glass front is also easy to clean.
The 9.8kw rating means this is a powerful shower unit that should be installed with a 10mm electric cable. It is not suitable to use an existing 6mm cable. All electrical appliances should be installed by a suitably qualified installer.
This Mira shower, like many of our other showers features a thermostatic temperature control; this is by far the best and only way to shower. With a thermostatic control you simply set the knob at your desired temperature and the thermostat does all the rest. If another tap, washing machine or any other device is turned on your temperature remains at your desired temperature, preventing burns or a little too refreshing spurt of cold water! A must have for any shower.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
- Separate power and flow/temperature controls with push button start/stop
- SMA technology™ - Achieve Temperature Stability of +/- 1.5°c
- Four spray showerhead with rub clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
- Gloss white glass fascia
- Sensi-flo™ protects the user by switching off the heat if the flow is obstructed
- Clearscale™ reduces limescale by half for better performance and longer life
- Delayed shutdown turns off the shower gradually, flushing hot water from the tank for safer showering for the next user and reduced limescale.
|Slide rail included||Yes|
|Shower screen included||No|
|TV remote control included||No|
|Power output (KW)||9.8|
We never want to keep you waiting. That's why we hold most of our stock in the UK so we can deliver on a day and at a time that suits you.
Choose the delivery date to suit you
Choose your preferred delivery date up to 21 days in advance
NEXT day delivery from only £10*
Next day delivery available on small items if order placed before 3pm**
**If you order online on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday before 3pm, we deliver to you the following Monday
Returns policy for non-faulty products
Where product(s) have not been installed and you are unhappy with the product(s), for whatever reason, you should contact us within 30 days from the date on which the product(s) were received.
If there's a fault with the product
In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem with a bathstore product, please contact us.