UK's leading bathroom retailer reinforces message of trust
1st June 2016: In light of a recent ruling by the ASA on a competitiors claims, bathstore, the UK's leading bathroom retailer is reinforcing its trust matters message to its customers.
Recent claims made by a competitor that its prices were up to 40% lower than those of bathstore, have now led to a ban by the Advertising Standards Authority, which stated the claims "were misleading and had not been substantiated".
bathstore proudly reinstates its promise of trust and its industry leading service to its customers across its 173 stores.
The bathstore promise
• We will expertly design your space for free, with products that carry up to a lifetime guarantee.
• We will inspire you with our ideas and our products, all designed by us to match your needs perfectly.
• We will offer the lowest prices and match any comparable quote.
• We will deliver what you expect, when you expect it, anywhere across the country because we monitor every step.
• We will install your bathroom safely, with care – with all work completed by our own fully vetted and qualified fitters, guaranteed for 5 years.
• We will honour every guarantee and deal with any issues swiftly – a service you can trust.
• We will only be happy if you’re happy.
bathstore, the UK's leading bathroom retailer looks forward to further delivering its promise to current and future customers. They welcome making this industry more honest and open and are therefore disappointed by this competitor claim.
For more information, please contact the bathstore team at Frank PR on [email protected] / 0207 693 6999